Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sale Tomorrow!

A little Christmas Birdie (she calls herself Bev) told me that we will be having a 20% off sale on EVERYTHING *gasp* tomorrow and Tuesday! This is news people! This might be bigger than Obama. Think of all the Christmas shopping you could get done with discounts like that!!! And for two whole days! This sale includes everything - furniture, bedding, apparel, jewelry - anything that isn't previously marked down.

I'm pretty sure by 9:30am tomorrow I'm going to feel like a bouncer at a club with the line that will be forming around the store. I'm excited, and I want to see you all there! Start forming your wishlist today!

While you're patiently waiting for The Willows to open our doors (please don't camp out guys - it's really cold outside!), I thought I would provide you with Kim's amazingly yummy family recipe for Spinach Dip. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Chopped Jalepenos
2 Large Tomatoes Deseeded and Chopped
8 oz Cream Cheese (soft)
1/3 cup half & half
3/4 cup chopped onion
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese

In medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Pour into buttered oven dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or small breads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location