Tuesday, August 17, 2010

shades of blue


As I have been unpacking, I have noticed all the lovely shades of blue scattered about. Some more turquoise than others, but all quite lovely. Like my new typewriter I just received from my daughter as a birthday present...


and these bingo cards I picked up at an antique store...


or this old record case...


a spool of yarn in my craft room...


and my granddaughter picked out this lovely shade for her mom (perhaps I am rubbing off on that little one...)...


a dish of blue candies...


and, of course, my new bike - a sort of early birthday present I got this summer...


Just messing about, getting my house back in order and enjoying the little details that make me smile. Like this calendar I made. Just perfect to hang around when you don't have a calendar...


And, just for fun, here is a little peek into our new bathroom...


Hope to be sharing more from my kitchen now that things are all put in their places (mostly)!

4 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

I kidnapped my mom's old blue typewriter... It's a Smith Coronet ... love it and love yours too!!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I love everything you do and that new bathroom has me drooling!

TSL said...

I was suprised at how many items in the photos I was too familiar with, sigh.

Vava (aka Virginia) said...

I simply cannot get anything done while at my computer cuz I return (& return) to this blog. Oh, my! That bathroom slays me! The calendar is adorable! Pictures, more, lots, keep 'em coming....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location