Wednesday, May 25, 2011

california no.1: laguna supply.


In honor of the summer love I am feeling these days and to get myself excited about heading to the beach for most of the summer, I thought it might be fun to start keeping track of some of my favorite California spots.  Just a few of my favorite places to shop or grab a bite to eat.  And it may be fun to keep collecting them throughout the summer...  we'll see.
First up, Laguna Supply.  I actually only discovered this little treasure recently, but it quickly won my heart.  If you are in the area, do stop by and see them.  Tell them we sent you!


Do you have any favorites in California, that I absolutely must not miss?  Please, do share!  I love trying out new restaurants and exploring new shops!

4 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

Have you ever been to Gina's Pizza? We've been every year for as long as I can remember. There is one off of Pacific Coast Highway, in Corona Del Mar and another in Laguna.
For a little decor store I think you'd like Juxtaposition. 7976 E. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA.
My parents love Joe's Crab Shack, and of course we love Balboa Island.

Vintage Market Place said...

I love laguna we also vacation there every year. My favorite shopping is in orange though. Country roads is a must stop.

Megan Gray said...

I have lived in Tustin most of my life and one of my favorite spots to eat is Rutabegorz (they have one in Orange and Fullerton.) I now live by the Orange Circle where there is amazing antique shopping and some of my favorite places to eat! I love The Filling Station for Breakfast/Lunch and Felix's is great for Dinner. I also agree with Ashley and Amy on their choices! We are blessed with great places!

The Willows said...

Gina's pizza, check! And Juxtaposition is one of my absolute No.1s!! I will have to add the rest of these to my list, though... so excited to try so many new places this summer! Keep the suggestions coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location