Friday, June 24, 2011

a baby shower {part two}


After all the decorating and preparing for the shower, I must say we had a great time at the actual party.  So many people came to celebrate with Jen and share in her joy.  We are all so excited to meet sweet Bella!


Christine made delicious panna cotta, however as soon as it was topped with berries and garnished with a cookie, I was too busy devouring it to get a picture.  Even thinking about it now, my mouth is watering...


Check out the personalized label made by Krista...
{V+J=b}


Thank you so much to everyone who came!  We hope you had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the little bella pillows. Tiff

gail said...

Hi, I just came across your blog, its so pretty. I was happy to see you are in Phoenix. I am in Tempe:) I am looking forward to visiting your shop!
Have a pretty week and stay cool,
Gail

marni zarr said...

bella!... xo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location