Wednesday, June 8, 2011

carmel


Last week Brian and I got away just the two of us for a few days to my very favorite romantic spot, Carmel.  For all you lovebirds, looking for an anniversary getaway or perhaps even a honeymoon spot, Carmel is where you want to go.  It is beautiful, peaceful and romantic.  The restaurants are amazing, the service perfect and the scenery and flowers breathtaking.  I recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic weekend.  Oh, and if you are anything like me, you might also come home with a suitcase full of driftwood that you collected on your walks...

2 comments:

Sandra van Doorn said...

looks divine, makes me feel like packing right now...

Unknown said...

Carmel looks so beautiful...I'd love to visit here with my husband for a lovely romantic holiday...how perfect!
Just found your blog and I've really enjoyed reading it...
I'm a new follower!
http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location