Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friday Madness!


Shoes- A girl's best friend, right?
Well for this Friday Madness we are marking all of our shoes down to 25% OFF!
We have the most adorable Anniel lace up shoes and booties in a variety of fun colors. 
Also, don't miss out on the amazing Bensimon shoes- the ultimate comfort and stylish shoe. Very French.

'Two things you can never have too many of, good friends and good shoes."

This weekend: Forget about your New Year's resolution for one night and go ahead and have that glass of wine.. or two. Who's counting anyways?

1 comment:

Special 'K' said...

I totally agree: Good Friends and Good Shoes the basis of a Good Life. Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful space you have created my very first visit here I will follow on my way out so I know my path back here. Perhaps you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to engaging more throughout the year and beyond. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location