Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a new salad


New to me, at least.  I love getting new inspirations for salads, since I always seem to make the same one.  So, I thought I would pass along this salad, in case you are looking for a new one to try also.  My daughter in law made this the other night and brought it over for dinner.  She was inspired by a salad she had at a local restaurant recently and it really is so delicious and so very good for you.  What a great way to start off the new year with a new healthy recipe to add to your rotation.  Let us know if you try it and what you think!

Kale salad
- chopped kale
- chopped carrots
- chopped snap peas
- chopped roasted brussel sprouts
- corn
- craisins
- sliced almonds
- parmesan cheese

toss all ingredients in olive oil and lemon juice and serve.  (or devour!)

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

This looks and sounds delicious! I love craisins on a salad!

XO,
Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location