Tuesday, September 4, 2012

back again


So, I couldn't help myself... hubby and I snuck off to the beach for one last taste of summer this Labor Day weekend.  It was positively wonderful.  We enjoyed our last bit of summer just relaxing at the beach, watching the surfers at the Wedge.  We had wine and drinks in the beautiful night air.  And, of course, no weekend in California is complete without a trip to the flea market.  It was a great little escape.  Now we are back, refreshed and ready to go.  Hope your weekend was wonderful, as well!

I fell in love with these the moment I saw them, and then they were sold right out from under me!  Oh, well.  Such is the way of the flea market!

2 comments:

Karen said...

So great to see those old box brownie cameras. I just cleaned out my mother in laws house and found two of them. I see they have a price tag of $35. We were going to sell them at the garage sale for $5. But, at the last minute, I decided to keep them! YAY!

Blondie's Journal said...

It's nice to relax these last days of summer! And here, most of the flea markets close down as they are outdoors. Love seeing all those old cameras! To think we can now take pictures with our itty bitty phones!

XO,
Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location