Friday, September 18, 2015

You've Got Mail (Care Packages)

From shop girl Meg:
There is something intrinsically valuable about good, old-fashioned mail. Sometimes I get such a kick out of gift-giving I could just burst! I spent last night sprawled on my living room floor cataloging and grouping treasures from several shopping trips. The goal: to remind special people in my life that I am thinking of them.
 
I love sending "I miss you" packages to my girlfriend in Portland
with her long-time favorite treats from Trader Joe's!
For my teacher friends, colorful washi tape never fails to impress...
Princess Goldfish for the little lady in my life! (The fishies really are pink!)
I don't know about you, but I love crisp, clean packaging.
I always stock up on small, white boxes when I'm in the school supply aisle.
 
This cutie is from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Wayfare Press. Check out the shop here.
Little notes and heart-shaped Provence soaps. (We carry some of the large bars in the shop!)
 
It's the little things that make life sweet, don't you think? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location